30 July 2013

Azores

This time a little bit more personal.
It was very hard for me to put any information about project or Tristan da Cunha Islands because of my other trip. I needed to work hard and after this, prepared everything for more than two months away from home. But I reached Graciosa (one of Azores Islands) couple days ago, now I am in Pico, where I will be staying for the next days and hopefully, I find a home to stay. I was already in Azores two years ago and a year ago. The trip year ago was an amaizing thing. Also two months, switching islands, meeting new people... That what makes my heart beating! That is why, I would really like to go to Tristan da Cunha.
I have met here, in Azores, Nilton. However, the funny story is, he's not here. So I'm from Poland and I'm in Azores, Nilton is from Azores and he's somewhere in Switzerland... But thanks to the Internet, we can be in touch. Besides other things, I will try to find sponsores here. Hopefully, having Nilton on board in this project will help!

So if you were interested in how looks Pico, one of the most beautiful Island of Azores (in my opinion) take a look what Nilton want to show you:

Also, for those who want to know how it is to travel alone in Azores, my personal blog In the middle of nowhere... 50 days in Azores


Sorry, for the off topic post, but I did not want to anyone think the project is over. Now when I'm away will be hard to share with you informations about Tristan da Cunha Islands. I will do my best, but I can't promise you will find any new post in next two months. Very sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment